We Want to Make Your Event a Success!
Looking for an idea?
- Hold a backyard BBQ for friends, neighbors and colleagues.
- Have a wine and cheese party and share your story.
- Host an awareness event at a local fair/school/synagogue.
- Host a tournament at your local school, roller-skating rink or bowling alley.
- Organize a community walk at a local park.
- Go formal. Organize a dinner/dance with a silent auction.
Any idea, big or small, helps and has an impact on the work NTSAD does every day.
Honoring Your Loved One through Action
A manual outlining the many ways in which you can help will be available here shortly for download. In the meantime, feel free to request it from the office. Contact Us
Day of Hope - Event Timeline
We have a suggested timeline available that can make the process of planning any kind of event less daunting. It is merely a guideline to help you as you think about ways to observe the Third Annual Day of Hope. Remember - any idea is a great idea, and any day is just as important. There are many events held on different days in different months, and their efforts still count as part of the overall mission to fund research. pdf Download the PDF here. (1.09 MB)
Media Tips and Samples
You can place your order or shop for items here.
Other items include coin cans, newsletters and magnets (limited supply) to send for your event.
Call the Office
The national office can help with the following event planning tasks:
- Brainstorming concepts
- Designing and customizing flyers
- Customizing information brochures with your event info
- Offering templates from solicitations to thank you letters
- Helping with thank you letters to supporters
- Creating your own giving page to share with family and friends