Have you or a member of your family been diagnosed with Tay-Sachs, Canavan, GM1, or Sandhoff disease?
We’re here to listen and offer support.
We also provide support for families and individuals with the following:
- One-on-one, personalized support with the professional Family Services Team
- Help with navigating a diagnosis and providing care
- Connection to other individuals and families in our Community
- Support for the whole family, including healthy siblings
- Virtual and in-person programming, including the Annual Family Conference and regional meet-ups
If you’re looking for information on a specific disease, please visit our Diseases page.